New Heroes of Handheld podcast, homebrew code for 3DS and Sony bragging.
Loads to talk about in Epiode 70 of Heroes Of Handheld! Including but not limited to:
- Ubisoft flop Cubic Ninja sales soar thanks to it’s involvement in 3DS Homebrewing. See the reveal from famed hacker Smealum here
(Not promoting homebrewed code but thought it was interesting this game is suddenly super popular.)
- Miyamoto turns 62 this week, and The Telegraph have done a really interesting interview with him here – including some interesting discussion on cinema’s influence in games.
- Smash Bros hits a million sales in US, becoming the 10th 3DS game to do so. Thanks, IGN.
- More themes a-coming!
- MH Preorder bonus revealed – can you cope with the excitement? https://twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/534854736839602176%20
- My favourite article of the week – a cool Kotaku piece comparing the remake of Majora’s Mask to the original!
- Minecraft PS Vita is the biggest selling version of Minecraft on a Sony device (Outselling PS4/PS3 – source )
- A new AAA from Sony Bend? Source: gamingbolt
- SCEA Boss calls Vita the best handheld gaming experience in an interview with IGN
- Football manager not likely to return to PS Vita (thanks, digitalspy!)
- All this and a new podcast from Heroes of Handheld? Check back on Friday 21st!
You can even Download the MP3 via Archive.org by Clicking Here.