3 Characters 2 Stages and a release date!
Hi there and welcome to Smashcast from your old pal Chris at the Heroes of Handheld network.
This week on the podcast (news up top videos at the bottom!)
- 3 Character Reveals – Miis, Palutena, and Pac-Man all join the fray!
- 2 Stages – a new Pac-Man stage (see it in the video at the end of this article) and a New Super Mario Bros 2 stage themed on collecting coins
- Details on the 3DS’ bottom screen – which can be used to highlight enemy fighters:
- Glorious box art
- A bit more knowledge on how customisation will work with moves
- The item that keeps on coming back – announcement of a Boomerang item which gets stronger the more you use it!
- And finally a release date – we can now expect the game on October 3rd 2014!
Here’s some gameplay from the 3DS level Arena Ferox from GameXplain on YouTube
Mii Fighter (uploaded by Eurogamer)
A bit lost? Here’s all the confirmed characters thus far (thanks to GriffinSonic on DeviantArt)
Smash Bros highlights from the Nintendo Direct Digital Event
The Full Smash Bros invitational tournament
Hope that has helped collate everything – remember if you have played either the 3DS or the WiiU event at the Best Buy demos I want to hear from you! Get in touch…
But if all that isn’t enough for you why not watch the show on that there YouTube?