Comic-cons, Farming Simulator and Borderlands 2 finally out on Vita in Europe!
Lots to talk about this week on episode 49- so lets get stuck in!
- Chris went to MCM and saw loads of 3DS players (and not quite as many Vita owners)
- We got a cool review! Thanks Jestin of Nerds Domain. We’re always after reviews and feedback, so please feel free to review us on iTunes / Stitcher as well as your own sites!
Actual news wise:
- A Harvest Moon spiritual sequel is coming to North America this year! It’s called Story Of Seasons and has been out in Japan for a while.
- The Pokemon Company are celebrating 100 Million GTS trades with a special edition Vivillon (which looks very pretty!)
- Nintendo are finally changing their YouTube policy to give some ad revenue to content creators! www.twitter.com/Cheesemeister3k/status/471260625021067264
- The Mysterious Murasame Castle, a Virtual Console release of the Famicom hit “Nazo no Murasame Jō”, is coming to the west on May 29th for €4.99/£4.49.
- Farming Simulator 2014 is coming to Vita and 3DS in June! HOLD ON TO YOUR TRACTOR SEATBELTS
- Minecraft is coming to the Vita in August this year! (Just North America confirmed at the moment but we will watch this space for EU)
- Borderlands 2 is finally out on Vita in the EU this week!
- Monster Hunter Frontier G comes out in Japan August 13th, and features the ability for PS3 and Vita players to team up!
- Dragons Crown could finally be coming to PS Plus! Check out this banner that was on the PS Store a bit too early:
- Red Goddess: Inner World is a really interesting looking Vita game which has reached it’s target on Kickstarter.
- Sparkle 2 – Colin’s gone and made a video!
- Minutes – Chris played it at MCM and it’s top notch fun! It’s being developed by Red Phantom Games and is set to release ‘Mid-2014’. Geometric Bullet-hell with an incredible soundtrack.
Bonus picture: Chris dressed as Jacket!