Hi there and thanks for listening to Smashcast – the premium Smash Bros podcast from your buddies at Heroes Of Handheld. This week on the podcast:
- Potential character leaks: not sure how legit this roster is (some of these pictures look very old – Ganondorf + Yoshi for example) but would be a cool final list if so! And I definitely hope Chrom is in the game. Most likely a faked image though.
- Final destination version of Gerudo Valley looks SO GOOD – and will play the wonderful Gerudo music in the background
- BREAKING NEWS on the Punch Out Boxing Ring stage. For months fan have been asking “CAN YOU JUMP ON THE LIGHTS?!” Finally we have an answer.
- Balloon Fight stage for the 3DS looks cracking – and loops round horizontally!
- Smash Run has been given more detail – you’ll be able to power your fighters up before the power up stage even begins!
- You’ll be able to tether grab from the side of the stage – adding a more competitive edge to characters like Link and Samus
- Beam swords are back whilst Fire Bars are looking deadly
- Yoshi is getting some rainbow-licious cosmetic tweaks
- The racoon leaf from Super Mario will be appearing – allowing characters to float about, and maybe even attack!
- Dillon, from the eponymous Dillon’s Rolling Western, will be appearing as an assist trophy. Potential theory for the music that plays on his appearance:
- A really exciting looking Smash Bros tournament hosted by Nintendo at this year’s E3 – more details in last weeks Heroes Of Handheld!