Hi there and welcome to episode 12 of Smashcast, the Smash Bros podcast from your friends at Heroes of Handheld.
This week on the podcast:
It’s all the highlights from Nintendo’s recent 40 minute long Super Smash Bros Nintendo Direct. It was utterly glorious to watch live, and I’ll be talking about all the very best bits in this episode of Smashcast.
- Roughly two hundred Character Reveals (OK more like 5)
- Alternate versions of the levels you love (or are yet to grow to love)
- New game mode just for the 3DS- Smash Run
- Details on how online will work – including the different game modes, as well as how high scores will work
- New items and assist trophies
- Tech details – including just how many FPS the game will run at
- A sort of release date! (well more like Release season)
Here’s the Greninja reveal trailer (it’s so awesome)
Smash Run is a new mode for the 3DS version of the game: here’s what it looks like once all the competitors have gathered their upgrades:
As well as the full Nintendo Direct in all it’s glory, which I recommend watching when you get the time!
Thanks for listening,