It’s time for episode 11 of Smashcast! Smashcast is Heroes Of Handheld’s premium Smash Bros 4 Podcast – dedicated to news, discsussion, and insightful comment.
This week on the show:
- More detail on the Super Mario 3D Land level! Screencaps below…
- The Smashball is making a welcome return – once again shaking up play and adding an interesting complex competitive tactic.
- Diddy Kong’s got a Diddy update – the Peanut Popgun is turning explosive.
- Chickens galore – everyone’s favourite irritating but hilarious Legend Of Zelda animal will be making a SSB4 appearance
- More Kid Icarus fan service
- And Andross is back!
Chris also pitches his favourite minor Lylat Wars character, and there’s an apology to make over the lack of a certain Green Dinosaur.
The Super Mario 3D Land level goes through four visually distinct stages before looping back on itself. It will supposedly take two minutes before looping on itself via a large green warp pipe.
And as an extra for you lucky article readers: here’s a comparison of how Outlines vs No Outlines will look on the 3DS version of Smash Bros. Both look great!
As always thanks for listening / reading and have a merry few days before hearing from us in the main Podcast!